Our Cemetery

Located on Sydenham Road, Christ Church Cataraqui Cemetery is contiguous with Cataraqui Cemetery.

It is the only Anglican cemetery still in use in the Kingston area.


Interments began in 1875 shortly after the Church was erected.

The Church and the adjacent cemetery have been historically designated under the Ontario Heritage Act.

The cemetery is licensed by the Bereavement Authority of Ontario

(BAO license number 3269790)

For more information about our cemetery, please contact the church office.


The Christ Church Cataraqui fee structure is below

Price List- Mar 15 22.xlsx.pdf